by Vivek Singh
Happiness is something that lies within ourselves. We ourselves are responsible for our living conditions and our present state of mind.
I think all the readers will agree with the fact that there is a reason behind our every action. Thus, if we are unhappy then either it is because of our own actions, or, due to someone else's deeds. It is well said that-
"There is no nourishment like happiness; it's an elixir. There is no sickness like sorrow; it's a poison." Now the question arises how can we be happy and maintain the balance in our lives even in the worst situations? Below are some points, which can lead you to a better, healthy and happy life-
• Don't waste time on negative thoughts or things you cannot change. Instead divert your energy towards fulfilling your goal with great enthusiasm and positivity.
• What is constant in my life is- "Change". No matter how good or bad the current situation is, it will change.
• You don't have to win "EVERY" argument. Agree to disagree.
• Life is too short to hate people. Don't hate in vain.
• Smile more.
• Forget- it is sometimes good for your sake only.
• Don't take yourselves so seriously, no one else will ever take.
• What others think of you is none of your concern.
• Always support the right and do the right thing- it pays in the long term.
• Forgiveness heals all wounds.
• The best is yet to come.
• God blesses you up with beautiful days, when you wake up alive in the morning, don't take it for granted- embrace it.
• Do not expect from others, expectations always hurt.
• Accept the people and situations as they are.
• Greatness lies in humility.
As it is said that-
"No One can Destroy IRON, But its Own Rust Can!! Likewise No One Can Destroy Us, But Our Own Mindset Can!!
ONLY OUR THOUGHTS CAN CHANGE OUR LIFE!!!"
So you need to implement the above points in your life.You can be happy- so be happy. Never forget to enjoy the time you have, the moment you are in.