Money is not the ultimate, but one of the most significant means of happiness. It can buy you things which bring comfort and charm, things which help to make life easier.
How can you attract wealth
Attracting wealth in our life which reduces our stress and helps in living a comfortable life is a process, which requires certain steps.
1. Positivity of thoughts opens the door for wealth - Positive thoughts inspire us to do our best in our work and when we do so we attract success and money.
2. Define your wealth - Wealth does not necessarily be money but things which you value the most in life. It could be your family, friends, colleagues or anything else. Become our about your definition of wealth.
3. Welcome new opportunities - Always welcome new opportunities. Keep your mind open to new ideas and suggestions.
4. Acknowledge things achieved - Be thankful to God for all the things that God has given to you and work to realize how to attract wealth into your life. Always keep an attitude of gratitude.
5. Pre-plan - Be specific about your goal. Write down your goal - how much you want to earn in a year or so, pre plan on how you are going to attract the wealth.
6. Be positive - Keep a positive attitude to attract wealth. Our thinking is very important in attaining goals.
Can money buy Happiness?
No, money cannot buy happiness but it is an important means of achieving happiness. It is money only which can fulfill our needs and when our needs are fulfilled we become happy. People earning more do not have to think twice before spending money and can live a life without any sacrifice. So money is very important for happiness but it cannot buy happiness.
Money does not stay forever
Despite of all the arguments about money leading to happiness, know that nothing is going to stay forever. Whether you have a lot of money or not, in either situation, everything will come to an end one day. So do not get stuck on the money too much. You never know how life is going to treat you on a particular day.
“When you focus on lack and scarcity and what you don’t have, you fuss about it with your family, you discuss it with your friends, you tell your children that you don’t have enough- “We don’t have enough for that, we can’t afford that”- then you’ll never be able to afford it, because you begin to attract more of what you don’t have. If you want abundance, if you want prosperity, then focus on abundance. Focus on prosperity.” - Lisa Nichols
“When it comes to creating wealth, wealth is a mindset. It’s all about how you think.”- David Schirmer
All said and done the importance of wealth, the importance of money cannot be ignored and is by far the most searched after topic of the globe. You need to keep in mind that it is happiness that brings money to you. If you are happy you are bound to become rich. The reverse may not be true. If you are rich, it is not a guarantee that you may be happy. So with meditation and calmness of the mind, you will slowly learn to remain in that part of the world that is the world of your liking and desire. You shall be attracting all that you are filled with! Money is one of the many good things that you can attract. So how about being happy and being rich?
This interaction is of no use to you unless you start practicing yourself and bring it down to your experiential level and for that you have to start. Start by taking the step one.